ABOUT Bertech Industrial Environments
Bertech Industrial Environments is based in Melbourne, Australia, and specializes in providing cooling solutions for application of electronic equipment in industrial applications.
The company’s Director Rob Bertuch was responsible for pioneering the concept of specialist cooling for electronic enclosures in Australia in 1979, with the introduction of the McLean Midwest range of enclosure airconditioners and heat exchangers.
Products and services offered by the company include:
- Air conditioners & heat exchangers for electrical/electronics cooling
- Thermoelectric (solid state) cooling for electronics
- Fans & blowers for electrical/electronics cooling
- Air conditioners for telecommunications shelters & switchrooms
- Air conditioners for Outside Broadcast vans
- Thermal engineering selection and design services associated with managed products
Bertech Industrial Environments has a reputation based on attention to engineering detail and support of all solutions provided.
The company’s director Rob Bertuch is a qualified Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Monash University, 1976), with over 30 years thermal engineering and mechanical services design & project management, specializing in cooling systems for electronic equipment in industrial environments.
Our company details
(International Country Code: +61)
Contact: ROB BERTUCH, B.Mech.E, Grad.Dip.Bus.Admin., Director
Bertech Industrial Environments Pty.Ltd.
Unit 1, 29-31 Clarice Road
Box Hill South VIC 3128