Hoffman Cooling’s (formerly McLean Cooling Technology) Water-Cooled air conditioners provide highly effective temperature control when the electrical enclosure is in a hot, dirty or hostile environment. Requires cooling tower or chilled water at the enclosure.
- High-temperature environment cabinet cooling
- Cooling for switchboards in extremely dusty and dirty conditions
- Other demanding cooling applications
- Units reject system heat to condenser or chilled water, allowing use in high ambient temperatures, and very dusty environments.
- Heat is removed from the system by means of the water cooling the refrigerant.
- No external air movers or condenser coils to get clogged.
- Low-carbon mild-steel sheet-metal cover for rugged factory and outdoor environments
CE / C-Tick
Type 4X stainless steel available as “standard” option
UL/cUL Listed or UR/cUR Recognized