The compact and efficient design design of the SpectraCool Compact Indoor series of air conditioners from Hoffman Cooling (formerly McLean Cooling Technology) delivers vital cooling to sensitive electronics within smaller indoor control enclosures.
New design includes condensate evaporator, power-off relay for door switch, and filterless design.
- Industrial automation switchboard cooling
- Industrial drive enclosure air conditioning
- Automotive assembly system cooling
- Material handling application cabinet thermal control
- Galvanized sheet-metal cover for rugged factory environments
- Narrow 300mm wide footprint fits shallow-depth enclosures
- Filterless design for ease of maintenance
- Built-in active condensate evaporator
- Power-off relay for door switch
- Maintains enclosure Type 12 rating to protect against dust and dirt in indoor applications
CE / C-Tick
IP 54 on Internal Loop
IP 34 on External Loop